R65 a tub
Crede’s coconut flour is:
- High in fibre – nearly twice the amount of fibre found in wheat bran. Great for improving digestion, reducing the amount of sugar your body absorbs and lowering cholesterol.
- High in protein – even without gluten, coconut flour is higher in protein and essential amino acids than rye or cornmeal flour.
- Low in carbohydrates – the low-carb alternative to ordinary flours.
- Low GI (glycaemic index).
- Suitable for diabetics.
Crede is a proudly South African brand established in 1989, specialising in natural cold pressed oils and wholesome nutritional products. The Crede range is a welcome addition to any health-conscious kitchen.
- Use as a substitute for ordinary flour.
- Store in a cool, dark place.
- Note: coconut flour is naturally quite dry, so more liquid may be required than when using conventional flour in your recipes.
100% coconut flour; made from coconut meal that has had the milk extracted from it, and milled to a fine powder.